Thermal Imaging Microscope for Research and Development
As electro-mechanical (MEMS), electro-optical, and medical devices continue to decrease in size, heat generation and thermal dissipation become increasingly important. Most failures in small devices are either caused by excessive heat or they generate excessive heat. Localized heating induces temperature stresses that can affect device reliability and performance.
The Micro radiometric thermal imaging microscope measures and displays the temperature distribution over the surface of small devices. This enables quick detection of hot spots and thermal gradients which may indicate a defect site and frequently lead to decreased efficiency and early failure.
- 80µm/pixel spatial resolution
- 20µm/pixel spatial resolution
- 5µm/pixel spatial resolution
Features and Capabilities
- True temperature mapping using Emissivity Tables
- Analyze thermal images using region statistics
- Record thermal movies with sequence analysis
- Temperature graphing and charting